By: Charleston Collins Jr.
GLOBALLY: Recycling helps the environment and all the people, places, and things that live in it. Please make sure to RECYCLE!!!!!
* According to dictionary.com, (recycling) is “to treat or process (used or waste materials) so as to make suitable for reuse.”
There are many reasons why we should recycle:
1. To reduce air and water pollutions around the world
2. To make sure that our health is good now and for the future
3. To help the national and state economy through the creation of new jobs
4. To save a lot of time, energy, money, and to conserve natural resources
Proper ways to Recycle:
A. Have some bins and/or bags where you can put material that needs to be recycled
B. When recycling, know the difference between recyclables and trash items
C. Recycle all papers, cans, cups, plastics, and anything that can be used again
D. During the recycling phase, remember to smile and have a lot of fun
Everything in life starts with self. Recycle and improve the environment!